Where is the Auto Logout Period for Track-It located and more importantly, how do you configure it? Here is what you need to do so let’s get started.
Configure Auto Logout Period
01. Press the F9 key for the Administration Console.
Note: If your F9 key does not respond, choose Tools on the Menu.
02. Navigate to the Configuration.
03. Navigate to Administration.
04. Navigate to Auto Logout Configuration.
04. Enter any value that is greater than 0 and save.
This may help prevent technicians who are concurrent non-admins from staying logged in while on lunch or gone home for the day. For those that are immune, please review how to end a technician’s Track-It session.