The default homepage in Internet Explorer is the most seen page when attempting to launch a browser and is the reason why exploits from malware attempt to change this once on your system. To fix this when it has changed, do the following.
1. Click on ‘Tools’ on the Menu Bar in Internet Explorer.
1a. If the Menu Bar is hidden, press and release the ALT key.
2. Scroll to ‘Internet options’ and click on it.
3. Select the ‘General’ tab from the ‘Internet Options’ window.
4. In the ‘Home page’ section, clear any URLs listed.
5. Type or paste in the following URL of your choice.
6. Click the ‘Apply’ button at the bottom to save the setting.
7. Click the OK to close the window and return to the browser.
The next time that you open Internet Explorer, the default home page will be what you entered. If you believed that malware was the cause of the changes, get a copy of the Barracuda Malware Tool to get it removed.