Did your website pass the Mobile-Friendly Test mentioned in an earlier post? Are you worried about your website looking distorted to your clients on mobile devices?
Studies show that 86% of the people often buy products/services, or look for a company’s information on their handheld devices like smartphones, iPads etc.
It becomes very important to have a handheld responsive website in which, it changes automatically according to the screen size it is opened in.
Some facts that states how important it is to have a responsive website:
• More than 45 percent of Google searches are now being performed on some sort of mobile device.
• In 2014 3/4th of all local searches were done on a mobile device.
• 52 percent of Internet users only access the internet via a mobile device in the United States, Canada, European countries and Australia.
• 45.85 percent of all emails are opened on mobile phones, with another 20.16 percent being opened on tablets.
• In 2014 mobile Internet usage is expected to overtake desktop usage.
• Out of the 4 billion mobile phones in the world, 2.08 billion are smart phones.
The responsive website does not change the domain, thus the authority of online promotion can be transferred.