Here are a few ways to protect your Yahoo! account information from potential account compromise.
* Activate a second sign-in verification with your mobile phone
* Frequently review your login activity
* Change your password frequently
* Update your account password reset information
If possible, register a domain name and use a secret account for emails then use aliases to point to the secret account so any hack attempts would be on accounts that do not exist.
The following two tabs change content below.
Technology Support Specialist at Sipylus
About The Author: Stephan Pringle is an Information Technology Support Specialist. He covers hardware and software and provides tips for you to troubleshoot and repair issues on your own. In his spare time, he writes articles about the State of New York on his Hackintosh and HackBook and that has helped him to become the top contributor of the New York City section of Yahoo! Answers.
Latest posts by Stephan Pringle (see all)
- HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477fdw - Friday, April 14, 2023