Logicube Omniclone 5Xi
1. Press the Reset button (with your left index finger) located on the right rear of the unit and hold it in.
2. Press and hold the Set button (with your right index finger), then release the Reset button.
3. Hold the Set button until the unit boots to a screen that reads “Touchpad Calibration. Please touch square with finger (1/5)”.
4. Look for a square at the top of the screen. Touch the square when it is located.
5. Repeat the previous step four more times. The unit will count each time the square is pressed correctly. It will count (1/5), (2/5), etc.
6. Once the screen has been calibrated, it will reboot to the Main Menu Screen.
Logicube Omniclone 5Xi
When Google Chrome opens slowly, it is usually a sign that you have rogue extensions installed. Once you have them removed, Google Chrome should start to operate normally.
If Google Chrome crashes or freezes immediately or after you try to navigate to the extension area, you will want to uninstall Google Chrome from the Control Panel. To be safe, save any documents that you may have open and restart the device. Once are back
When assisting user in a educational institution, you will get at least one support request that Banner 8 Navigation is not loading. A majority of the time, the issue is not the application or server related but the default browser being switched to chromium-based browsers that are unsupported with Banner 8 but acceptable with the upcoming Banner 9.
A quick fix is to make the default browser Internet Explorer if they are using Microsoft’s Internet Explorer on Windows 10 and earlier as Microsoft plans to drop Interner Explorer in Windows 11. Please note that in doing making Internet Explorer the default once again, you risk the issue returning since most (actually all) third-party browsers will nag the user to become the default and once this happens and the user agrees to the changes, you will get contacted once again to fix the issue.
Show the user in person how to “quick fix” the loading issue if they seem very interested to learn. They may forget what you taught them but when they call in or email for assistance, you should be able to talk them through the steps as they have experience doing so in the past.
My permanent fix is to force Banner 8 Navigation to open in Internet Explorer (until Windows 11 is released as Windows 11 will no longer feature Internet Explorer) no matter what browser is configured as the default by creating a custom desktop shortcut. Since Microsoft plans to kill off Internet Explorer slowly, in chromium-based browsers that you or they have installed, add an extension to emulate Internet Explorer to regain functionality as in the video demonstration below.
Ae you interested in the Dell Precision 3551? I have worked on a few and here is what I know so far.
The latest Operating System for Microsoft that I have gotten the system to run is Windows 11. I did lose audio (and a few other program) after updating from Windows 10 but reinstalling the drivers and programs once again, solved the issue so be sure to archive your installers somewhere as I mentioned in my not to run instead of save article.