Do you need to know how to disable Safe Watch popup on Popcorn Time for Android? Well, you are not alone so I will show you a workaround to stop the annoyance and step-by-step written instructions. Unfortunately, if you decide to download and install another Popcorn Time app that does not have such a popup, the app will not load anime when you click on that category.
Bypass or Disable Safe Watch Popup
01. Launch the annoying version of the Popcorn Time app.
02. Click Outside Share The Popcorn window.
03. Press the Square on the Nav Bar.
04. Press the floating Icon for the app.
04. Choose PIN from the listed options.
That’s it! The annoying version of the Popcorn Time app is now pinned and will no longer have a chance to redirect to the Android Market when the app tries to trigger the redirect. To simply stream/play any video or download for offline viewing, use the cancel option when it is shown on the screen. That will close the popup box and proceed with the streaming or downloading of the selected video.
The wonderful feature with Android is the ability to sideload apps so if you can acquire an older copy of the installer file install it after removing the newer version first.
Latest posts by Stephan Pringle (see all)
- HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477fdw - Friday, April 14, 2023