If your Omniclone 5Xi is not working, you should first try do do a touchpad calibration as this often resolves the issue.
Logicube Omniclone 5Xi
1. Press the Reset button (with your left index finger) located on the right rear of the unit and hold it in.
2. Press and hold the Set button (with your right index finger), then release the Reset button.
3. Hold the Set button until the unit boots to a screen that reads “Touchpad Calibration. Please touch square with finger (1/5)”.
4. Look for a square at the top of the screen. Touch the square when it is located.
5. Repeat the previous step four more times. The unit will count each time the square is pressed correctly. It will count (1/5), (2/5), etc.
6. Once the screen has been calibrated, it will reboot to the Main Menu Screen.
Latest posts by Stephan Pringle (see all)
- HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477fdw - Friday, April 14, 2023