When someone has something important to print by the end of the day, they are greeted with a message showing 0x6100004a and since I am the printer guru, it then becomes my task to fix it. I’ll take this error over an 0xCAA30194 error as normally, this takes about an hour (removing parts and cleaning them) to properly fix but it can be done in a quarter of the time to get the user to print their document then tweak overnight. Below are just a few ways you can see if the error is valid or a ghost issue and models showing the error message.
* HP OfficeJet 6830 e-All-in-One printers
* HP OfficeJet 6962 All-in-One Printer
* HP OfficeJet 6958 All-in-One Printer
* HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 All-in-One Wireless Printer (in the video)
* HP OfficeJet Pro 6975 All-in-One Printer