Are you having problems with a Dell 2330dn on Windows 10? It is very easy to install a Dell 2330dn on Windows 10 and you can do so by following the simple steps below.
01. The Dell 2330dn Laser Printer should be powered off and data cable disconnected.
02. Using your free Internet browsers, go to Dell’s website for the drivers.
03. When prompted, do not choose run instead of save.
04. Save the installer to the drive and note the location.
05. Run the installer with a local Administrator account and let it extract the drivers.
06. When done, connect the Dell 2330dn to the computer via the data cable.
07. Power on the Dell 2330dn.
08. Visit the Devices and Printers folder.
09. See if the printer is showing offline, ready, or shows drivers unavailable.
10. If ready, you are ready to print. If offline, check the data cable.
11. If unavailable, go to the Device Manager.
12. Find the printer and tell it to update drivers.
13. Choose the Application Data folder of the account used to install the drivers.
14. It will search for RarSFX0* and attempt to complete the installation.
* increments if you keep reinstalling
Within five minutes, the Dell Laser printer will be online as shown below.
Latest posts by Stephan Pringle (see all)
- HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477fdw - Friday, April 14, 2023