Are you having problems with a Dell 2330dn on Windows 10? It is very easy to install a Dell 2330dn on Windows 10 and you can do so by following the simple steps below.
01. The Dell 2330dn Laser Printer should be powered off and data cable disconnected.
02. Using your free Internet browsers, go to Dell’s website for the drivers.
03. When prompted, do not choose run instead of save.
04. Save the installer to the drive and note the location.
05. Run the installer with an Administrator account and let it extract the necessary drivers.
06. When done, connect the Dell 2330dn to the computer via the data cable.
07. Power on the Dell 2330dn.
08. Visit the Devices and Printers folder.
09. See if the printer is showing offline, ready or shows drivers unavailable.
10. If ready, you are ready to print. If offline, check the data cable.
11. If unavailable, go the Device Manager.
12. Find the printer and tell it to update drivers.
13. Choose the Application Data folder of the account used to start your search for printer drivers.
14. It will search for RarSFX0 (increments if you keep reinstalling) and attempt to complete the installation.
Within five minutes, the Dell Laser printer will be online as shown below.