Below are free Internet browsers that are useful for browsing the Internet and running programs from your Intranet.
* Apple Safari (Support Ended for Windows)
* Fenrir Sleipnir
* Google Chrome (Support Ended for Windows XP)
* Microsoft Legacy Edge (Requires Windows 10 and Higher)
* Microsoft Edge (Requires Windows 7 and Higher)
* Microsoft Internet Explorer (Support Ended 2021)
* Mozilla Firefox
* Opera Software Opera
* Qihoo 360 Safe Browser
* Qihoo 360 Quick Browser
* Sogou Explorer
So, what is a browser? Well, it’s a piece of software on your computing device that lets you visit webpages and use web applications. Please note that it is very important to have the latest version of your browser that your Operating System allows. The benefit of newer browsers is that it saves you time, keep you safer and and lets you do more online and your intranet. To identify which of the many free Internet Browsers or version that you are currently using, please visit the CloakWHOIS.com service from Google.