Do you know that it is easy to hack a Net10 Voicemail? If you have access to the potential victim’s unlocked phone or know the unlock password to the phone, here is what you can do to gain access to the voicemail.
01. Bring up the dialing pad on the phone.
02. Enter the characters #793# and then hit the SEND key.
The Net10 network will be contacted by the phone and will then trigger the network to reset the voicemail password to the last four (4) numbers of the phone. All you have to do now is enter call the Net10 voicemail line (hold 1 for a few seconds) then input the last four digits of the phone to listen to any saved, new messages or make changes. This is helpful to see if a spouse or friend is cheating behind your back or if you forgot your own voicemail password. Hopefully in the future, Net10 will give customers the option to reset the PIN while wiping any voice messages as an extra layer of security. If this is possible, then it can be a great way to mass delete messages that you had saved.
01. Never share your phone’s unlock password.
02. Don’t use the phone’s password for voicemail.
03. Delete unimportant messages after you listen to them.
04. Disable voicemail through Customer Service.
05. Use Google Voice as an option for mobile number.
06. Don’t share your Gmail/Google account password.
07. Don’t use 2-Step Verification with your Google account.
08. Have notifications hidden instead of displayed.
Note: Anyone that can unlock your phone or see SMS Notification can get the 6-digit code to get in your Gmail account.