Do you know that it is easy to hack a Net10 Voicemail?
If you have access to the victim’s unlocked phone or know the unlock password, here is what you can do.
01. Bring up the dialing pad on the phone.
02. Enter the characters #793# and then hit the SEND key.
The network will be contacted and will then reset the voicemail password to the last four (4) numbers of the phone. All you have to do now is enter call the voicemail line (hold 1 for a few seconds) thrn input the last four digits of the phone to listen to any saved or new messages. This is helpful to see if a spouse or friend is cheating behind your back or if you forgot your own voicemail password. Hopefully in the future, Net10 will give customers the option to reset the PIN while wiping any voice messages as an extra layer of security.
01. Never share your phone’s unlock password.
02. Don’t use the phone’s password for voicemail.
03. Delete unimportant messages after you listen to them.
04. Disable voicemail through Customer Service.
05. Use Google Voice as an option for mobile number as it is protected by GMail password.
05. Don’t share your Gmail password.
06. Use 2-Step Verification with your Google account.
Note: Anyone that can unlock your phone or see SMS Notification can get the 6-digit code to get in your Gmail account.