While supporting law enforcement, I had the opportunity of installing Enforcer.
1. Copy the 2 folders in the zip file to the C:\ drive.
2. Copy the shortcut to the Public Desktop folder.
a. (This allows anyone who logs into the PC to see it).
3. Make sure the user(s) has admin rights
a. (This allows the program to install .NetFrame 4.8 if needed).
4. Test out the shortcut.
a. (The username of the logged-in account will automatically input itself).
5. Close out the Enforcer program.
Optional but recommended: Make Adobe Reader DC or Adobe Acrobat Pro the default reader instead of the one built into Windows or Edge.
The following two tabs change content below.
Technology Support Specialist at Sipylus
About The Author: Stephan Pringle is an Information Technology Support Specialist. He covers hardware and software and provides tips for you to troubleshoot and repair issues on your own. In his spare time, he writes articles about the State of New York on his Hackintosh and HackBook and that has helped him to become the top contributor of the New York City section of Yahoo! Answers.
Latest posts by Stephan Pringle (see all)
- HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477fdw - Friday, April 14, 2023