Please be advised that Microsoft has released an Internet Explorer Security Tool to fix a bug with Internet Browser. Therefore, I urge you to follow the following instructions for the installation of the Security Tool. This fix will prevent hackers to take remote control of an infected system. If you encounter a problem, please let me know and I will attempt to assist you.
1. First, acquire the EMET Setup.msi file from Microsoft’s website.
2. Next, click on Run option when prompted.
3. On the Wizard window* when shown, click on Next.
4. On the installation folder window, click Next.
5. On the License Agreement window, select Agree and click Next.
6. On the Confirm installation window, click Next.
7. Let the installation run fully to the Installation Complete prompt.
8. On the Installation Complete window, click Done.
Note: Depending on the configuration of your Operating System, you may be required to install .Net 2.0 before the EMET Setup.msi will work in Step 3.