The last thing that you want to do is recover a hacked WordPress site but unfortunately, it can happen to you or the clients that you help so here are some valuable tips to get back on track.
Contact the Hosting Provider.
* Ask the hosting provider to revert to a copy of the site from backups.
Protecting of the Website
* Install security plugins so you’ll know about changes that are made.
* Update your WordPress plugins within a week of being updated.
* Removed plugins that are no longer being supported by the author.
* Host with providers that maintains at least a “weekly” backup.
* Change your WordPress password and FTP password every ninety days.
Monitoring the Website
* Add tracking estimations codes to be notified of 404 Errors