Once a month, I meet someone who needs to uninstall toolbars from Google Chrome because it is not performing as they had hoped, hijacks their searched and shows tons of advertisements so I am posting this so that they can do it themselves.
1. Open a new Tab in Google Chrome.
2. Type in chrome://extensions and hit Enter.
3. Scroll to the installed extension/toolbar.
4. Uncheck the installed extension/toolbar.
5. Delete the installed extension/toolbar.
7. Close the Extension Tab.
8. Close all instances of Google Chrome.
9. Restart Google Chrome.
The toolbar(s) you removed are now uninstalled from Google Chrome. If you have no clue how the toolbar got installed on your work computer and have rights of an Administrator, get yourself a copy of the Barracuda Malware Removal Tool and run it on your system in case something unknown is lurking in the background. For your home computer, try getting a copy of Malwarebytes or Search and Destroy.