Did you remember to add adhesive bandages to your equipment list? Most onsite technicians tend to forget that sooner or later, they will get a cut and will need adhesive bandages so make sure that you always have at least six of them for an emergency.
When you have to replace a part, it may be inside of a protective or shipping box and these often have sharp edges or staples that can cut or scratch your skin so be sure to have adhesive bandages to help when cut from the lack of gloves and sleeves.
The thinnest and easiest cut that you can receive is a papercut which can happen when handling paper in and around a desktop printers while picking up or loading paper in the tray or during an attempt to clear a paper jam.
I would also go a step further and acquire work gloves as well as these will protect again 90% of cuts. The other 10% will be at areas where your gloves can not cover such as your torso and limbs.
Latest posts by Stephan Pringle (see all)
- HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477fdw - Friday, April 14, 2023