Here are instructions to compress multiple files and folders for emailing.
01. Minimize open windows and right click on the Windows desktop.
02. Select ‘New‘ then ‘Folder‘ from the menu.
03. Rename ‘New folder‘ to the folder name of your choice and save it.
04. Navigate to the folder which has your original file(s) or subfolder(s).
05. Highlight and copy all your subfolder(s) or file(s) for emailing.
06. Paste the files or folders from the clipboard to the folder on the desktop.
07. Repeat the ‘Highlight‘ and ‘Paste‘ steps for other folders and files locations.
08. Close or minimize any unnecessary windows and prompts.
09. Right click on the folder on the desktop.
10. Scroll to the ‘Send to‘ option.
11. Scroll to the ‘Compressed (zipped) folder‘ and select it.
12. Wait for the folder to compress up to 50% in size.
13. Open up your email program.
14. Add the zipped/compressed folder to a new or draft email.
15. Send the email with the attachment to your contacts.
Tip: As a courtesy to the recipient, you may want to make note in the email the file name and approximate file size since the search function will help them locate the email in the future along with the necessary storage capacity needed for download if they are on a mobile device.