Here is a simple solution for creating an Outlook Signature in a few minutes using Microsoft Outlook.
1. First, open Outlook and navigate to the Tools Menu.
2. Next, click on Options.
3. Click on the Mail Format Tab then Signatures.
4. Click on New and proceed to enter a name for your signature.
5. Choose how to create your signature selection To start with a blank signature.
6. Click on Next and in the text box, type the text that you want to include in the signature.
7. Complete your task by clicking on Finish.
You can now try and create a new email and see how your signature looks once it is embedded in the email.
Tip: If you just set up this up on your PC and have a laptop for communication on the go, you can following the exporting Outlook email signatures to save time recreating the signature. Very helpful especially if you have a company logo in the signature or utilize multiple signatures based on the recipient. Once on the laptop, you can then follow the tip on importing Outlook email signatures.
Latest posts by Stephan Pringle (see all)
- HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477fdw - Friday, April 14, 2023