Do you tend to collect lots of dismissed clock alarms? Well, instead of deleting them one by one, here is a way to delete dismissed alarms on Android all at once to save your sanity.
1. Locate the ‘Clock launcher‘ icon on the Android device.
2. Press and hold the ‘Clock launcher‘ icon.
3. Drag the ‘Clock launcher‘ icon to the top of the screen.
4. Release the ‘Clock launcher‘ icon on App info
5. Find ‘Clear Data‘ and click on it then close the ‘App info‘ window.
Once you launch the ‘Clock launcher‘ icon, you will only see the default alarms with the option of deleting or editing those two alarms.
The following two tabs change content below.
Technology Support Specialist at Sipylus
About The Author: Stephan Pringle is an Information Technology Support Specialist. He covers hardware and software and provides tips for you to troubleshoot and repair issues on your own. In his spare time, he writes articles about the State of New York on his Hackintosh and HackBook and that has helped him to become the top contributor of the New York City section of Yahoo! Answers.
Latest posts by Stephan Pringle (see all)
- HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477fdw - Friday, April 14, 2023