It is easy to find the hostnames to add to the Your Lists section under Black in the AdAway app by doing the following.
Crackle for Android
01. Launch the Crackle for Android app.
02. Select a Movie or Show in Crackle for viewing.
03. Turn off Wi-Fi and Mobile Data while the Ads are playing.
04. Wait 3 seconds then click on the Advertisement.
05. Look to see the first URL (ad server) in your browser.
06. Highlight then copy the domain and subdomain.
07. Add the info to the Your Lists section under Black.
08. Reapply the updates in AdAway.
09. Close the Crackle for Android app.
10. Delete the Crackle for Android app cache.
11. Turn on Wi-Fi and Mobile Data.
12. Launch the Crackle for Android app.
Above will help you to block ads in Crackle for Android. All movies and shows should now play without interruption by any ads or commercials if you do not cast it to Chromecast. If you try to play through Chromecast, the ads or commercials will appear on the screen as the movies and shows are not filtered through your Android device and would require you to block at the router level for all advertising networks as the Chromecast is acting as your Android device and is the reason you must give it access to your Wi-Fi credentials.