As an owner or user of HP products, you must know how to quickly find HP’s Warranty Check Tool as it will let you know if the devices or parts that you need to replace is covered under warranty or not.
Please keep in mind that you may not receive a new replacement device or part and that it can be a refurbished but will perform as if it was new. Also, if you are not purchasing your HP products directly from HP, make sure that the seller is authorized to sell HP products. Otherwise, you are basically buying a used product that is not open and the warranty would have started around the time of their purchase. Also, since they are not an authorized reseller, you may need to go through them for warranty repair and replacement and this will become tedious, especially if they are no longer in business.
* Checking Single Product Warranties
* Checking Multiple Product Warranties
If you should encounter any issues with the Warranty Check Tool, you may want to check out the HP Support Wizard where you can get in contact with a LIVE representative.
* HP Care Pack services registration can be checked at Care Pack Central at http://www.hp.com/go/cpc
* Support Services Central services registration can be checked at Support Services Central at http://www.hpe.com/services/ssc
Latest posts by Stephan Pringle (see all)
- HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477fdw - Friday, April 14, 2023