Today, I had the chance to interact with a Kyocera ECOSYS M3655idn.
Network Printer for Microsoft Windows
Setting up as a network printer was a breeze with the following steps.
* Visit one of the major search engines.
* Type in
Kyocera ECOSYS M3655idn, drivers.
* Download the compressed file containing the Windows KX print drivers.
* Extract the files from the downloaded zip file.
* Go to the Control Panel and use the wizard.
* When prompted for the drivers, utilize the extracted OEMSETUP.inf file.
* Let the printer install.
* Once installed, check the status and make the default if needed.