Window Size in Banner Navigation
How do you change the window size in Banner Navigation? Tips are below and keep in my that your screen resolution is currently set at .
Instructions for Banner 8 and Earlier
01. Right-click on your Banner Navigation link on the Desktop.
02. Select ‘Properties’ at the bottom of the menu.
03. Hit the ‘End’ key.
03. Type &width=1280&height=995 (or copy and paste).
04. Save the changes.
The window should now be larger than before.
* For a bigger window, make sure you increase the width and height.
* For a smaller window, make sure that you decrease the width and height.
Tip: You can change the font size in Banner Navigation as well and combine the tweak without issues.
The following two tabs change content below.
About The Author:
Stephan Pringle is an Information Technology Support Specialist. He covers hardware
and provides tips for you to troubleshoot and repair issues on your own. In his spare time, he writes articles about the State of New York
on his Hackintosh
and that has helped him to become the top contributor of the New York City section of Yahoo! Answers.