Are you receiving an error message that says that “There was an error writing to LPT1” on your computer? Well, this error is only for local printers so here is what you need to do.
01. Make sure the printer is turned on.
02. Connect all the cables properly.
03. Turn the printer OFF then ON again.
04. Note and correct any error message.
04. Try printing a test page report.
If the same message is still being displayed, then contact me for help.
The following two tabs change content below.
Technology Support Specialist at Sipylus
About The Author: Stephan Pringle is an Information Technology Support Specialist. He covers hardware and software and provides tips for you to troubleshoot and repair issues on your own. In his spare time, he writes articles about the State of New York on his Hackintosh and HackBook and that has helped him to become the top contributor of the New York City section of Yahoo! Answers.
Latest posts by Stephan Pringle (see all)
- HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477fdw - Friday, April 14, 2023