Need help clearing cache and cookie from your Internet enable device? See below to one of the free internet browsers that you have installed.
Why Clear Cache and Cookies
Our browsers stores information during use and over time, it can cause problems with logging in or bringing up websites. By clearing out the cache, the browser history and the cookies on a regular basis, it will eliminate the issue and occasionally, speed things up for you on the device.
Internet Explorer version 9 or 10
1. Click Tools Button or Gear Icon located in your Menu Bar.
2. Highlight over Safety
3. Click Delete Browsing History….
4. Make sure the only two check boxes checked are Temporary Internet Files and Cookies.
5. Click the Delete Button located at the bottom of the screen.
1. Locate the Chrome menu button near the top right of your browser. The button has a vertical three line icon and it located to the right of your address bar.
2. Click Tools.
3. Select Clear Browsing data.
4. From the drop down select beginning of time.
5. Make sure the only two boxes checked are:a. Cookies and other site and plug‐in datab. Cached images and files
6. Click Clear Browsing Data.
1. Located near the top of Firefox, click the Firefox button
2. Select History
3. Select Clear Recent History
4. From the drop down select Everything
5. Click the arrow next to Details
6. Make sure the only two boxes that are checked are Cookies and Cache.
7. Click Clear Now
Apple Safari 5.1 / 6.0 OS X Lion Clearing the Cache
1. Click Safari at the top of your screen
2. Select Empty Cache
3. Click Empty
Latest posts by Stephan Pringle (see all)
- HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477fdw - Friday, April 14, 2023