The Dell Latitude E5440 HackBook is a Hackintosh laptop that is capable of running Windows and macOS from one solid-state or hard disk drive. If you are considering making one on your own, know that it can be easy or difficult depending on your knowledge and access to websites across the globe.
* Do not connect to the Internet during the install of macOS.
* Solid-state Drive or Hard Disk Drive should be 7mm.
* Temporarily keep the system from the Internet.
* Setup the keyboard once the install is complete.
* Disable GateKeeper to install apps easily.
* Revert CoreStorage partitions
* Enable TRIM Support for your installed SSDs.
* Turn off the auto features of the App Store