Is the Windows desktop or laptop used for online banking freezing as soon as you get to the desktop? Chances are, it is Trusteer Endpoint Protection that you installed.
To get your system back to normal, here is what you need to do.
* Power down the desktop or laptop.
* Remove any USB Flash Drive.
* Power up the desktop laptop.
* Press the F8 key for the Safe Mode menu.
* Choose Safe Mode with Networking.
* Sign in if necessary.
* Navigate to the Program Files and Program Files(x86).
* Rename the Trusteer folder to Trusteer.bad.
* Restart the desktop or laptop normally.
* Rename the Trusteer.bad folder to Trusteer.
* Bring up the Run window.
* Type control.exe and press the Enter key.
* Go to Program and Features section.
* Uninstall the Trusteer Endpoint Protection program
* Close the Survey window for Trusteer Endpoint Protection.
* Restart the desktop to laptop one more time and then delete the Trusteer folder.
Your Windows desktop or laptop system should operate normally now.