Did you know that you can customize your LinkedIn profile URL when you edit your public profile? Just keep in mind that the vanity URL for LinkedIn Profiles are available on a first come, first served basis.
Setup Vanity URL
01. Go to LinkedIn’s website.
02. Sign into LinkedIn with your credentials.
03. Move your cursor over Profile at the top left of your homepage
04. Choose Edit Profile from the drop-down menu.
05. Choose Edit next to the URL under your profile photo.
06. Search for and choose “Customize your public profile URL”.
07. Enter the vanity name for your new custom URL.
08. Next, Set Custom URL.
01. The characters for the vanity URL needs to be between 5 and 30 and must consist of letters and numbers only as spaces, symbols, or special characters are not accepted.
02. You are restricted in changing your URL more than 3 times in 6 months.