Need some information on the ADT Safewatch Plus? Let us see if I can help you troubleshoot your issues as my tips have been helpful to ADT Staff in Florida, Tennessee, Texas in the United States, and across the border in Ontario, Canada.
2. When it does, enter on the keypad the following: 96321.
2a. The system may try to enable the communicator to dial out. This is a normal feature.
2b. Wait for all the lights on the keypad to light up.
2c. When the keypad lights up, you will be in programming mode.
3. Enter on the keypad 034#0
3a. This will disable the communicator and clear the trouble indicator on the keypad.
4. Exit out programming mode by entering ** on the keypad.
4a. This should end the trouble condition.
5. Check the condition of your ADT Safewatch Plus 7603 Battery.
5a. Look for leaks or corrosion to avoid damages to the alarm system.
00:00 – ADT Safewatch Plus
00:45 – Bypassing a sensor or zone
00:50 – Entering alarm code
1a. Two beeps will disable the alerts.
1b. Three beeps will enable the alerts.
2. Open a door or window. The system should beep or no longer beep until reset.