Editing an .htaccess File
There are numerous ways to go about in editing an .htaccess file.
* Edit the file on your computer and upload it to the server via FTP
* Use an FTP program’s Edit Mode
* Use SSH and a text editor
* Use the File Manager in cPanel
In my opinion, the easiest way to edit a .htaccess file for novices is through the File Manager in cPanel.
- Did this resolve your issue?
- Yes No
The following two tabs change content below.
About The Author:
Stephan Pringle is an Information Technology Specialist. He covers hardware and software and provides tips for you to troubleshoot and repair issues on your own. In his spare time, he writes articles about the State of New York
on his Hackintosh
and is currently the top contributor of the New York City section
of Yahoo! Answers.