00:00 – HP LaserJet 300 color MFP M375nw.
04:45 – LED indicating an printing error.
05:25 – Misprint. Press [OK] to Continue.
05:45 – Temporary fix
* HP Color LaserJet CM2320
* HP Color LaserJet CP2025
* HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M476
* HP LaserJet 300 color MFP M375nw
* HP LaserJet Pro 300 Color M351
* HP LaserJet Pro 400 color Printer M451
* HP LaserJet Pro 400 color MFP M475
What You Can Try
* Downgrade Operating System
* Print via Ethernet Cable
* Print via USB Cable
* Plug into Wall Outlet Directly
* Replace Cartridge
* Replace DC Controller
* Replace Drivers
* Replace Feed Roller
* Replace Fuser
* Replace Paper
* Replace Transfer Kit
* Replace Trays
* Update Firmware
* Update Operating System
* Warranty Replacement
About The Author: Stephan Pringle is an Information Technology Specialist. He covers hardware and software and provides tips for you to troubleshoot and repair issues on your own. In his spare time, he writes articles about the State of New York on his Hackintosh and HackBook and that has helped him to become the top contributor of the New York City section of Yahoo! Answers.