Repair a MYSQL Database
Here a a few steps to repair a MYSQL Database.
1. Login to phpMyAdmin if you have not done so.
2. Select* the database that you nee to repair.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the list windows.
4. Select from the “Repair Table” from the down menu.
5. Exit phpMyAdmin if no further database needs repair.
Note: To make things simple, phpMyAdmin will automatically choose the database if there is one database available only.
The following two tabs change content below.
About The Author:
Stephan Pringle is an Information Technology Support Specialist. He covers hardware
and provides tips for you to troubleshoot and repair issues on your own. In his spare time, he writes articles about the State of New York
on his Hackintosh
and that has helped him to become the top contributor of the New York City section of Yahoo! Answers.